Loaner Car Policy
Pine Belt Chevrolet Loaner Policy
A loaner vehicle is available to the registered owner of the vehicle brought in for service or repair and who is at least twenty-one years of age. A valid driver’s license, insurance card and credit card in the name of the owner is required to be offered a loaner vehicle. No other person is insured for the loaner vehicle and therefore not permitted to drive the loaner vehicle.
The credit card will be used to pay for damage, violations, tolls or fuel charges. The vehicle must be returned with the same level of fuel it left with or a charge of $5.00 dollars per gallon will be charge to the credit card.
- You are responsible for any damage that may occur while the loaner vehicle is in your possession.
- We love pets at Pine Belt, but not in our loaner vehicles.
- We don’t think you should smoke, but smoking in our loaner vehicle will cost you more than just your health.
- Failure to abstain from smoking or transporting a pet in a loaner car will cost $150 dollars for vehicle cleaning.
- Use of Loaner cars more than 100 miles from Pine Belt is not permitted.
- The loaner vehicle must be returned within 24 hours of the notice of the completion of service. Failure to return the loaner will incur a daily charge of $45.00 replacement rental charge.