Body Shop and Collision Center
LOOKING FOR A BODY SHOP TO REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE?
When accidents happen, it’s important to have a body shop you can trust to fix your car properly the first time. Allow our New Jersey Chevrolet dealership to alleviate the inevitable stress that comes with an accident. Our expert technicians are trained to fix any vehicle, no matter the make or model. Our team has an efficient repair process in place, using only professional craftsmanship and state-of-the-art equipment to get the job done. This also means that if you choose to trade in your vehicle to us down the road, it will have increased value because we know that the repairs were done accurately.
Not only will we have you back on the road in what feels like no time, but we’ll assist you with the rest of the confusing processes that come with an auto accident. If you are unable to drive your car away after the incident occurs, we can send a tow truck to bring it to our collision center for evaluation. We’ll even help you get a rental car in the meantime so that you won’t be forced to stray from your daily routine. We’ll even file and handle the entire claim with your insurance company, so you don’t have to go through any of the hassle. Just drop your car off and pick it up when it’s done. We have experience dealing with many insurance companies, so you can remain confident you’re in good hands
If you have any questions or want to make an appointment don’t hesitate to contact our body shop coordinator, John Adams, at ext. 3123.
Benefits Of Using Our Body Shop:
- We offer paintless dent repair to cut costs for you and preserve the original paint.
- We offer bumper repair in case something happens to your front or rear bumper.
- With a proper wheel repair, you won’t notice a difference the next time you're cruising down the parkway.
- When we do glass repair or replacements, your windshield will be as good as new.
- A courtesy shuttle service allows you to continue about your day with minimal disruption.